Welcome to Cross Keys Village, the 10th largest nonprofit independent retirement community in the U.S.
As one of the leading Continuing Care Retirement Communities in our region, we can offer a wide assortment of superb services. We are able to propose to you more choices and more opportunities, often at costs that are similar or lower than the fees at other senior living communities which offer fewer options to their residents. Please read on for just a few examples:
- Our large selection of apartments, cottages and larger homes include models that are suitable for a wide range of budgets.
- Making the physical and intellectual elements of an Abundant Life available is how we ensure that our Villagers have every opportunity to remain active and engaged.
- Our comprehensive Cross Keys @ Home services allow our Residential Living program to be much more than just Independent Living. Residential nurses are available seven days a week, and we strongly believe in ‘aging in place’ if that is your preference and it is safe for you to do so.
- We do not require our Villagers to purchase a meal plan. For those who do, we have several tiers to choose from. The unused portion of a meal plan can be carried over to the next month.
- Our vast network of volunteers (many of them Villagers themselves) provides additional assistance in unique areas such as the Friendly Shopper program.
- Our expertise in the field of memory loss disorders is unparalleled and we provide customized solutions for families facing this challenge throughout the community… and beyond.
- Our Therapy Department can deliver treatments not only in the main therapy suite, but also in the Personal Care area, in the Harmony Ridge therapy satellite, and even in individual apartments and cottages.
- Our Automotive Department offers car maintenance and state inspections on campus, at your convenience.
These are only a few of the ways our services go beyond your expectations as you start researching continuing care. Whether you are considering Cross Keys Village simply to kiss your lawnmower and your snow blower goodbye, or whether you are faced with a more pressing situation, we are a leader in the field of Senior Living and we pledge to clearly explain all the options that are open to you and to your family.