Continuing the work of Jesus. Peacefully. Simply. Together.
At Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community, we’re on a mission to strengthen our role as a vibrant and innovative leader in providing compassionate, life-affirming care and services to older adults within our community. We know that achieving this mission requires not only attracting the best employees possible—but also retaining them by maintaining a positive, caring, and enriching work environment where they can grow and flourish.
We’ve found that we do this best when we:
- Commit to being interdisciplinary, self-directed, task-oriented, and dedicated to effective communication throughout our care-giving teams
- Focus on training, as well as optimizing the talents and skills of our team members
- Strive to know each person who lives and works here as a person—not a diagnosis or a job description—and give each individual the utmost respect and optimal control over their daily routines
- Strive for wellness in all aspects of being—physical, emotional, spiritual, and social—as a way to transform lives, including our own
- Acknowledge that each person can—and does—make a difference
If these values ring true for you, we invite you to submit an application, which is found under Opportunities. If you have questions, please contact our Human Resources office by calling 717-624-5414. We thank you for your interest in our team.