What do you want to do? What don’t you want to do?
Life at Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community is rich, rewarding, and care-free. Here are some of the reasons why:
We take care of the chores and the worry …
- Our complete grounds-keeping and housekeeping services mean you needn’t worry about home maintenance or day-to-day chores—unless you want to!
- We take care of all utilities* and cable TV service.
- Prescription drug delivery means never having to wait at the pharmacy.
- On-campus bank and beauty/barber shop lets you cut down on errands.
- Scheduled and on-call transportation means you can leave your car keys at home.
- Our 24-hour emergency response and security monitoring provide peace of mind.
- Our residents receive priority access to our full continuum of health care services, should they need them.
- On-campus physical, occupational, and speech therapy services mean you needn’t travel to these appointments.
*excluding cottage residents, who are responsible for their own gas and electric utilities
… so you can relax, have fun …
- Come explore our newly constructed Harvey S. Kline Wellness Center, complete with indoor pool, spa pool, fitness classes, cardiovascular training room, and private changing rooms.
- Our Harmony Ridge Community Center serves as the town square of our community, offering a café, meeting rooms, activity centers, and more.
- Our golf chip-shot area, putting green, and bocce court give you the opportunity to work on your game.
- Our community garden invites you to indulge your green thumb.
- Our fishing pond and 10 miles of walking trails offer plenty of options for those who simply enjoy being outside.
… and learn, grow, and connect
- Our three on-campus restaurants offer a fresh selection of restaurant-style, cafeteria-style, and café/bistro dining options
- Our bustling schedule of lectures, concerts, and educational opportunities, including our growing Lifelong Learning Program means you’ll never lack for something to do—if you want to.
- You can hone your skills and practice your hobbies in our arts and crafts studio, woodworking shop, and billiards room.
- Our art galleries features exhibits by residents and members of the greater community.
- Our day spa offers therapeutic massage, comprehensive beauty services, and the opportunity to simply rest and relax.
- Our residents enjoy gathering together into countless different groups and clubs based on interests from needlepoint to horseshoes.
- On-campus worship services, Bible studies, and Pastoral Care staff nurture your spiritual life.